The best day ever
It is the best day ever because today I woke up to realize that Bennett had slept for 9 and 1/2 hours.
I took a picture so you all could see him after he had slept the most he's slept in his life. He consequently woke up. Coincidence?
I took a picture so you all could see him after he had slept the most he's slept in his life. He consequently woke up. Coincidence?Here are some other photos of the
little guy.
One is a bathing photo in which he is wearing his usual shocked expression and the other is of him in the gown he was blessed in (for those who couldn't attend, this is the same gown Morgan was blessed in). Can family members please e-mail all photos from Bennett's blessing day to me? I know there were a lot taken because I remember smiling for multiple cameras, but none of those cameras was ours!
Morgan says to tell you all that he would like to blog but hasn't been invited. He's starting to feel a little excluded . . .



3 Comments:
What is Morgan's email address? Clake and I sent an invitation to a gmail account that we thought was Morgan's, but apparently not. Sorry - we will get the invite to him as soon as we can.
By
anna, at July 26, 2005
Well done, Bethy-Poo. Mom was thrilled to see your blog. I believe she said, "I'm just delighted" in her higher pitched motherly voice.
Cute pictures.
By
Amy, at July 26, 2005
cheers for the best baby ever!! And Amy is retarded - (I'm saying that in my "higher pitched motherly voice!) It is GREAT to see pictures of Bennett on the blog - he really is the reason behind it all anyway. Hooray for you Beth! And thanks.
By
Laurie, at July 27, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home