How is it already December?
I guess time flies when you're doing nothing on a beach in Mexico. We've landed in cold Calgary (snow and -20 here) and we've realized that December does, in fact, follow November. I'm starting to freak out a little about Christmas shopping. I got the sense from a few conversations on our vacation that we don't want to pull names just yet, and instead opt for the traditional gift-giving to all members of the family. I think there should be one tweak: couples count as one person. That is, please don't give a gift to Morgan, myself and Bennett separately but one gift to all of us, or smaller gifts. Put another way: you will only be receiving one gift from all of us. There's just too much shopping otherwise (we've got a whole other family to shop for too). What do you think?
Also, I would appreciate some suggestions on what you would like for Christmas or what you know someone would like for Christmas (including Mom and Dad). Be sure to provide plenty of suggestions. If it's easier, people could set up wish lists at amazon.com The earlier the better seeing as all of you live so inconveniently far away from me.
Sorry if my panic is coming across in blog-form. We're moving to the new house in two weeks, and it seems Christmas just can't be postponed.
Also, I would appreciate some suggestions on what you would like for Christmas or what you know someone would like for Christmas (including Mom and Dad). Be sure to provide plenty of suggestions. If it's easier, people could set up wish lists at amazon.com The earlier the better seeing as all of you live so inconveniently far away from me.
Sorry if my panic is coming across in blog-form. We're moving to the new house in two weeks, and it seems Christmas just can't be postponed.

3 Comments:
I like the whole couple's counting as one thing. It goes hand in had with the whole becoming one that's supposed to happen with marriage. Plus, that does make shopping easier. Thanks, Beth, for clarifying.
By
Amy, at December 03, 2005
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Heather, at December 10, 2005
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
Heather, at December 10, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home