The G. Low Family Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day, Bennett!

Clarke and I were discussing that everyone in the family (amazingly) has a Valentine except Bennett. So I found him one. I wish I had obtained a picture, but I will just give you a description. Her name is Elle and she's adorable. She's 8 months, not quite crawling yet - so the two of them can lift up on their arms and wiggle around together. Elle is a little on the rolly/chunky side, but the extra baby fat really works for her. I saw her last week in some pink polka-dot leggings which really accentuated the rolls in her legs and thought she was a perfect match for Bennett. She has brown hair which is heavier on top, so is always in a straight up pony-tail. She loves Baby Einstein and the Price is Right. So, happy Valentine's Day from Elle (and me) to Bennett.

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Beth, at February 14, 2006  

  • Elle sounds like a perfect match for Bennett. I think being a little on the rolly/chunky side is a good look for babies, and who doesn't love pink polka-dot leggings? Bennett is sleeping right now, but when he wakes up I will tell him that someone in Boston loves him. That is, someone other than the 1/2 dozen people who are related to him and already love him. I'm sure the news will make this his best Valentine's Day ever.

    By Blogger Beth, at February 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home