Clarke!

Okay, so I have to sit here and "help" while Clarke hangs a magnet board in our office. Thus, I felt compelled to blog. This is a picture of Clarke and his beloved drill (he's doing Janae's "Blue Steel" look - see Low blog). When we moved into our apartment he had to borrow a drill from Laurie and Gordon to fix our dresser from some moving mishaps. Although a first time user, Clarke quickly fell in love. He looked for excuses to drill every bit of furniture/wall space we have. Saturday chore lists were quickly dominated by drilling projects. In the end, the addition to our entertainment unit (a game shelf) although seemingly superfluous at the time it was being done, has turned out to be an organizational bit of genius in our home. One day I left work early and went to the mall to buy Clarke a drill. He was very surprised and thrilled. An 18 Volt, Cordless Craftsman Man Dream Machine!
PS - This story should illustrate just how much Clarke hid his hurt feelings in Calgary when he offered to help Morgan hang the stained glass window and Morgan wouldn't let him drill! He's forgiven him though, don't worry.

1 Comments:
I can see that Clarke has found whats more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking - drilling.
By
Unknown, at August 04, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home