Low Girls Gone Hard Core
This past week, Heather and I went swimming and skating in one night. Our legs were J-ello by the end. As if that weren't bad enough, we decided to go skiing the next day. Dad, Heather, and I went up to a resort in New Hampshire and had a great time on the slopes. Heather and I now congratulate ourselves in caring naught for our tired legs. We're so hard core.

Swimming (note to reader: this is not Heather or Amy swimming)

+ Skating
+ Skiing (all within a 24 hour period)

= 2 Hard Core Girls + Sore legs

Swimming (note to reader: this is not Heather or Amy swimming)

+ Skating
+ Skiing (all within a 24 hour period)


= 2 Hard Core Girls + Sore legs

3 Comments:
Thanks Amy for keeping the blog alive. We all must be too busy celebrating Christmas, Boxing Day, etc. Although I must admit that I've been busy being sick. Finally on the mend though.
Tonight will be the first New Year's Eve that Gordon and I have spent without children since we began having them! Amy in New York, Clarke, Anna and now Heather out in California - Beth, Morgan and Bennett in Calgary. We'll have to collaborate on our "Predictions" for 2006.
Happy New Year Everyone!
By
Laurie, at December 31, 2005
Way to be Sporty Spices you two!
By
Beth, at January 03, 2006
You know what they say, "Once a Sporty Spice, always a Sporty Spice."
Wait a second... do they say that?
By
Amy, at January 04, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home