The G. Low Family Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Our little peanut




Clarke and I had our first sonogram today - we saw the heartbeating and the little peanut moving all around. My little sister asked if it looked like a girl or boy and when I explained it is only the size of a thumbnail, she asked if it looked like a girl or boy thumbnail - I'm saying girl, but that's just a wish. You can see the start of a little hand sticking up on the first picture. Seeing the little thing definitely made all this nausea more worth it. The due date has been set back to September 20.

5 Comments:

  • Hey Anner! I love the new peanut! By the way, I wan't to remind you of a promise Clarke made to me that if it's a girl and her birthday is September 29 that you guys would name her Heather. Just a friendly reminder. heh heh heh (maniacle laughter fills the rafters)...My future potegee...

    By Blogger Heather, at February 28, 2006  

  • I'm a happy grandma! You made my day, maybe even month!

    By Blogger Laurie, at February 28, 2006  

  • Cutest little peanut ever. Aw. Our family is just blossoming. How cool!

    By Blogger Amy, at February 28, 2006  

  • Congratulations! We're so glad Bennett will have a cousin to play with . . . and that Mom will have another grandchild to be infatuated with (it was going to Bennett's head a little).

    By Blogger Beth, at March 01, 2006  

  • so that why bennett's head was so big...

    By Blogger Heather, at March 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home