The G. Low Family Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shameful!

It's shameful that we continually have to rely on ME to post blogs on the site. I regret that our most faithful blogger (Anna) has her own site because that leaves us embarrasingly on our own. I know everyone is busy - Heather back in classes at BYU, sorting out a new social life and moving ahead (good for you girl), Amy just recently back from a whirlwind trip with Luke to Hong Kong and Bangkok (most travelled newlywed to date with trips to Mexico, Hawaii and now the Far East in the first year of marriage - we want to see pictures!!). Clarke is busy with medical school applications and a couple of clasess at MIT, Anna pregnant (due in Jan) and Beth getting ready to have a baby in about 3 weeks! All legitimate excuses, no? I'm back at Simmons College for my last year - I sit for my Senior pictures next month. I'm not really embarassed, but kinda sheepish (at my age) but am going for the photo op anyway. I'm taking a really tough neuroscience class (sheep brain dissection tomorrow - I can't wait!) that I know I will love and a couple of other classes (one heavy into research). So - the challenge goes out to Gordon Low family members - Blog up or I'll have to start posting my class notes!

1 Comments:

  • I will be posting shortly with pictures from the two trips that have not been posted yet: Hawaii and Hong Kong/Bangkok. Expect great things.

    By Blogger Amy, at September 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home