The G. Low Family Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Pretty Much Obsessed


I just finished reading Stephanie Meyer's new book, The Host. Stephanie Meyer is the author of the Twilight series that I posted about a while ago. Hew new book, The Host, is not about vampires and is more geared toward an adult audience. I pretty much devoured the book. I love, love, loved it!


I don't know what it is about these books (Twilight series included), but I am obsessed. I have seen some pre-views for the Twilight Movie that is coming out in December. I have never looked forward to seeing a movie more than this one - December is sooooo long away!


At least I only have 75 days until the last of the vampire books comes out, Breaking Dawn. That's not super far away.


What on earth will I read 'till then.

1 Comments:

  • Amy, I love it that you are obsessed and I love that you gave The Host two thumbs up. I'll have to go pick up a copy. I'm also excited for Twilight the movie too:)

    By Blogger Janae, at May 21, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home