The G. Low Family Blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

The George Costanza of babydom



Bennett just recently turned 4 months old. To celebrate, he got a shot to immunize him against a host of diseases. At the clinic they measured him: he's in the 80th percentile for weight and the 25th percentile for length. So, he's a little on the stocky side. Sorry for the fuzziness of this photo. I thought it was the best for capturing rolls and general girth. Recently he's been very busy knuckle-sucking and bib-sucking. These are the most important tasks of Bennett's day.

Tonight is Bennett's first time with an unrelated baby-sitter. I'm sure he won't even notice. It's whether I can get through the night that will be the real test!

2 Comments:

  • I LOVE the pictures of Bennett - I can't stop laughing. CUTEST BABY EVER!! - and what is wrong with being on the stocky side??

    By Blogger Laurie, at August 05, 2005  

  • Wait a second... I've seen him make that face before.

    By Blogger Amy, at August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home