The G. Low Family Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sevilla

I told you there would be more. I didn't get a chance to post pictures from the last city that we visited, Sevilla. It is one very cool city, even though it rained the night that we got there. There is a huge cathedral in the center of the city as well as this amazing palace that we got to visit. The palace was really cool because the style was very muslim i.e. lots of geometric tile work. We only had one perfomance in Sevilla, but the crowd loved us and we gave so many encores that it almost felt like two. Plus, earlier that day, I had walked around in my choir shoes for a few hours worth of shopping - so my feet were killing me by the end of it all.

Here's a view of the city as wer rode in.











There were orange trees everywhere. Not sweet oranges, though, so not edible.


















Here's the cathedral.












Our last night, we went to a flamenco show, which was pretty fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home