Honduras
Here are some pictures from my trip to Roatan, Honduras. Unfortunately, I did a poor job of carrying my camera around, so I missed getting pictures of me getting a dolphin kiss or zip-lining through the jungle. My friends have pictures of that stuff; I'll post them when I get them. For now...
We were told that to get to one of the nicest beaches on the island was to walk a little ways along the beach. A little ways turned into a few miles - along some really nasty sea-weedy and stinky beach. Here I am trudging along.

We flew from mainland Honduras to Roatan in this plane: a little bus with wings. It was quite an experience.

The place we stayed at was really great - it had a sort of tree house feel to it because of the porches. My friends and I would sit out on the porch where we could look out over the tree tops and talk the night away.

Plucking Catharine's eyebrows. Why am I always doing this?
We were told that to get to one of the nicest beaches on the island was to walk a little ways along the beach. A little ways turned into a few miles - along some really nasty sea-weedy and stinky beach. Here I am trudging along.

We flew from mainland Honduras to Roatan in this plane: a little bus with wings. It was quite an experience.

The place we stayed at was really great - it had a sort of tree house feel to it because of the porches. My friends and I would sit out on the porch where we could look out over the tree tops and talk the night away.

Plucking Catharine's eyebrows. Why am I always doing this?

1 Comments:
Hey you, daughter of Laurie, you're always doing this because you're so darn good at it. i have finally discovered that the best place for plucking eyebrows is at the mirror in my Jetta. I keep my best tweezers in the car and really make great use of the red lights. I have to keep one eye on the traffic however, today I almost plucked right through the green light!
By
Wendie, at June 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home