The G. Low Family Blog

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Low Family Motto


I came across this quote in an old email I printed out from my dad in 2003 that had been shuffled into a pile of articles for one research paper I was working on at the time, and it has resurfaced in 2006, when I think it could not be more fitting for this time of year: graduation, finals, etc. What a gem it is:

"What the world needs more of is geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left."
- Oscar Levant

Congratulations to Heather for finishing her first year at BYU with such style; Amy for "graduating" from Wellesley; Laurie for making it through a whole year of seminary; Bennett for a daily growing vocabulary; Gordon for recently getting his lowest golf score of the season; Morgan and Beth for raising a kid who has already advanced to two-syllable words before tackling baby stuff like mom and dad; Clarke for making it through MIT's "hazing" - aka first year - and still having social skills; and me for finishing a master's degree and building a baby at the same time. What a year it has been for everyone!!

1 Comments:

  • What's a motto?

    Nothing! What's am motto with you?


    -- Hilarious.

    By Blogger Amy, at May 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home