The G. Low Family Blog

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Spice Up Your Life (or your dorm room)




It has taken almost two whole semesters, and I'll be taking stuff down in less than a month, but my room is finally looking like a place where a real person lives. Before (check out the blog entry from Sept 2005 called "My Shoebox of a Room") my room was rather drab - a little prison-cellish (one heck of a nice prison cell!) But now... it is a thing of beauty. I come back to my room and it just makes me so happy because of all the bright colors. I'd like to take this moment to thank those who have contributed to the Spicy-ness up my room - Ma 'n' Pa, Clarke and Anna, Heather, B.B. & M., IKEA, Compaq, Georgia O'Keefe, Nintendo, Spain, Bangkok,... and the list goes on. Thank you. Thank you all.

1 Comments:

  • What a nice spicy dorm room! I have been there and I thought it was cute even before the latest decorating push. I'm sure your enjoying the gorgeous campus as Spring blooms there.

    By Blogger Beth, at May 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home