The G. Low Family Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006




Clarke and I have had a busy week as tour guides to my little sisters who came out for spring break. Luckily, they brought spring with them from California and we had beautiful (very un-Boston-like) weather all week. Clarke and I took advantage of having guests, money from my mom and the nice weather to sight-see. We went to Plimoth Plantation, Newport, RI, the aquarium and museum of science and found that Boston can be pretty fun. We also spent a day with my sisters at MIT and Harvard - I took Paige to Harvard, where she was the guest speaker in my adolescent lit class and was so brave! I am intimidated to speak in that class, but she discussed her books without flinching in front of a class of forty-five Harvard grad students! I have never been so proud of anyone - a little taste of being a mom. Clarke took Lisa (the math and science one, aka nerdy MIT type) to his biology and institute classes. I am not sure if she now wants to go to MIT or not, but Paige decided she would rather go to Yale so I don't think that says much for Harvard. Oh well. All-in-all we had a wonderful week, although I think the highlight for Lisa was the time she spent away from us - golfing with Laurie. She is their adopted golf daughter - sorry, Beth, Amy and Heather.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home