The G. Low Family Blog

Monday, April 10, 2006

Request for a baby shirt

I thought I would post a picture of the infamous baby shirt so that those of the family who weren't on our vacation in Mexico-- and all you non-family lurkers-- knew what we were talking about. This was one of Morgan's Christmas presents to me. He made it himself by ironing on the letters and arrow. He claims that it was all his idea. However, I began to doubt his legitimacy when I saw a Simpsons episode with a background character with the same shirt. Morgan says this is not where he got the idea. I think Morgan doesn't realize how much Simpsons is a part of his psyche.

Anna, I feel your pain regarding announcing pregnancy. I can't decide what's worse: being obviously pregnant and no one acknowledging it, or not being pregnant and being asked when you're due. I've had both happen to me. Good times. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home