Happy Birthday Bennett!!
Here's wishing Bennett a happy first Birthday yesterday- and a plea to his mom (or dad) to post some birthday pictures! I can't believe that he is growing and learning how to do all sorts of things when I'm not there to watch him.
We continue to make haste slowly in moving our house project forward. "Fighting" with the Conservation Commission and maybe the Zoning Board too - along with our neighbors. This is not the land of the free! (Our friend Bill True, who built the Temple here and has worked on projects all over the world said this was by far the worst building "climate" he has ever seen.) I would hate to have Morgan's prediction (that nothing would be done on the house) come true again this year. Does paperwork count? Meanwhile we have picked out kitchen cabinets and narrowed our granite selection down. I'm not looking forward to choosing bathroom fixtures (an embarrassing number of them in the house)
Spring is here - up in the 60's today - walking around in sandals and shirt sleeves.
We continue to make haste slowly in moving our house project forward. "Fighting" with the Conservation Commission and maybe the Zoning Board too - along with our neighbors. This is not the land of the free! (Our friend Bill True, who built the Temple here and has worked on projects all over the world said this was by far the worst building "climate" he has ever seen.) I would hate to have Morgan's prediction (that nothing would be done on the house) come true again this year. Does paperwork count? Meanwhile we have picked out kitchen cabinets and narrowed our granite selection down. I'm not looking forward to choosing bathroom fixtures (an embarrassing number of them in the house)
Spring is here - up in the 60's today - walking around in sandals and shirt sleeves.

1 Comments:
I really do plan on posting Birthday pictures soon. Morgan has reconfigured things on our computer such that I don't know how to download pictures anymore. So if you're angry- blame Morgan!
By
Beth, at March 31, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home