WANTED: Beth's BABY T-Shirt
Okay, there's a big elephant in the middle of the room at Harvard - it's me. I haven't told many people at school that I'm pregnant because I never know how to approach the subject, and frankly, after the responses Clarke got from his classmates (blank stares, "was that planned," "oh") I just figured I would save myself from the comments. But now I am really showing and look really pregnant and no one will say anything to me about it. They just whisper and glance over at me when they think I am not looking. It's really, really awkard. My internet class teacher is the best and has been really supportive and I told her the embarrassing situation and she said I need a tight t-shirt that says "Pregnant." Clarke said he'll make me a t-shirt like Beth's that says baby and has an arrow, and then Harvard students will have to say something. But they probably won't and I'll feel doubly as awkward, and a bit ridiculous.

1 Comments:
I want to go on record - Anna looks adorable - and yes, is definitely looking preggers!
By
Laurie, at April 05, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home