The G. Low Family Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Yet More Spain Pictures

Here's me being the "drunk" Mormon. It's a bottle of water. There was only a bit left, so I took the whole thing. I guess it must have looked a little suspicious.














Our Kinder Surprise Mariachi band. We bought at least 20 Kinder Surprise eggs to find all four members of the band. By the end of the trip, the whole choir knew about our quest.














The Back of the Bus Crew imitating our Kinder Surprise mariachi band. I'm the accordian player.






Plucking my friend's eyebrows. Mwa-ha-ha.





During the trip, my friends decided that look like a doll when I sing. Here's a picture of me finding my long-lost doll relatives; it was a rather exciting reunion. The sad thing is that I actually do sort of look like these dolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home