Hong Kong - Part 1
This is a face of pain because I'm stepping on a "Foot Massage Trail" that was just a bunch of tiles with differing sized stones to massage your feet. This was in a public garden and as Luke and I were testing it out, an actual citizen came and used it. Crazy as it sounds, I would have probably enjoyed this at the end of a long day of walking, but early in the morning, it proved to be a bit too much.
Thanks to the sign that Luke posted about, we knew where to take this excellent picture. Wow! So photogenic.
Hong Kong is huge. This is the view from Victoria Peak after a neat tram ride up the steep slope.


1 Comments:
Fantastic pictures. You made me want to visit the far east.
By
Laurie, at September 23, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home