This is Dad writing from Mom's apple. Are you sitting on the Y or on snow? That's a good looking group of friends. And I've met them all but one, and they are wonderful friends.
A personal "Y" story. Elder Oaks who was the new President of BYU at the time, stumbled and nearly pushed me off the "Y" on Y mountain as a freshman. Back in those days the freshmen and freshwomen would pour buckets of lime on the Y to freshen it up each fall. Fortunately for me, after shoving me, he caught me before I was about to fall from the precipice!
2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Laurie, at October 09, 2007
This is Dad writing from Mom's apple. Are you sitting on the Y or on snow? That's a good looking group of friends. And I've met them all but one, and they are wonderful friends.
A personal "Y" story. Elder Oaks who was the new President of BYU at the time, stumbled and nearly pushed me off the "Y" on Y mountain as a freshman. Back in those days the freshmen and freshwomen would pour buckets of lime on the Y to freshen it up each fall. Fortunately for me, after shoving me, he caught me before I was about to fall from the precipice!
By
Laurie, at October 09, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home