Yes - I do. For my birthday they kidnapped me at 7am and took me to breakfast (and another friend whose birthday it was). Dad also came out to see me so that was awesome. Here are some pictures of the aforementioned kidnapping, a football game and kiding the Y. I miss all of you!




4 Comments:
Hurray!! Heather's back (with friends yet). Our blog suffered without her. I know the roomates - and they are great girls. I hear it's kind of like a party every night.
By
anna, at October 08, 2007
that last post was from Laurie (Anna must have used my computer yesterday when she was here - and by the way made an INCREDIBLE dinner for us all. I'm petitioning for a cookbook)
By
Laurie, at October 08, 2007
Yay for Heather! We love Heather!
By
Amy, at October 08, 2007
Heather it was great to hear from you. We've been living in a
"Heather Vacuum" on your blog. Looks like terrific friends and I'm glad you're having fun. Happy Belated Birthday or as Eeyore would say, "Many Happy Returns." (You really must imagine it in an Eeyore voice to truly enjoy that salutation.)
By
Wendie, at October 09, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home