Miss Audrey Kate
We are so happy to have our little girl here. She was born at 9:13 am on January 4th, weighing 7 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 1/4 inches. Labor went very well - she was born two hours after we got to the hospital. Audrey is so cuddly and petite and Clarke and I are already falling fast in love with this precious little girl.

13 Comments:
Congratulations! She is beautiful and we are glad everything went smoothly - we hope Grant will enjoy his new sister as well.
By
Anonymous, at January 06, 2008
This is a perfect baby! Anna was truly amazing in labor and delivery - again. Grant had a nasty cold and so (lucky for us) stayed with us for a few days. What a delightful little boy he is. Even sick he is cheerful - and gives the best hugs/snuggles ever. This is a very sweet family. We're so glad they're close right now so we can be a part of it all.
By
Laurie, at January 07, 2008
Congratulations to all of you--Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, brother, aunts, uncles.....We're all thrilled! She looks lovely and what a lucky girl Anna is. After delivering 7 babies I still hadn't figured out how to do it nicely so I knew it was time to quit. We're so pleased to welcome Audrey Kate to the family.
By
Wendie, at January 07, 2008
Congratulations to all of you--Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, brother, aunts, uncles.....We're all thrilled! She looks lovely and what a lucky girl Anna is. After delivering 7 babies I still hadn't figured out how to do it nicely so I knew it was time to quit. We're so pleased to welcome Audrey Kate to the family.
By
Wendie, at January 07, 2008
Congratulations! What a darling baby girl. It's good of you to post pictures so quickly. I've already got her name & birthdate on the cross stitch calendar. I've got some other corrections to make before I send it again.
By
Grandma, at January 07, 2008
Such a beautiful newborn! Congratulations you guys. Great name choice too. As I try to think of the appropriate complimentary phrase for Anna and her job well done in labor, all I can think of are sports phrases. Nice play Anna.
By
Scott, at January 07, 2008
What wonderful news. Audrey is adorable and she looks like she belongs! All the best to everyone.
By
cathyswendsen, at January 08, 2008
Yay for a new little neice. She is very, very sweet. Glad to welcome her to the fam.
By
Amy, at January 08, 2008
She is totally adorable - Congratulations!
I'm already looking forward to the many posts to come of more pictures.
Be sure to let Janae and I know the next time you come out to California so we can meet Audrey in person.
By
Steve, at January 09, 2008
I've been a little out of the loop these days. Congratulations all! Audrey is beautiful. Having never delivered a baby, but being very certain that nothing about it would be amazing - good work Anna! We can't wait to meet the latest addition to your family.
By
Carolyn, at January 10, 2008
Congratulations! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post sooner. We've been in Mexico all last week, "sin internetto." It was killing me to not be able to see pictures of little Audrey. She is perfect. She reminds me of Grant's baby pictures. Vivian doesn't know it yet, but she will be so glad to have a girl cousin so close to her in age. Anna, be sure to get as much rest as you can (I guess that's an indirect message to Clarke as well). Hooray for not being pregnant!
By
Beth, at January 13, 2008
Congratulations you guys! What a sweet little girl. She's perfect. Much love,
Dan and Heather
By
heath, at January 13, 2008
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I am glad to hear all went well for you. Anna, I have heard many great things about your own blog and was interested in seeing it. If you wouldn't mind I'd love an invite. My email is jeswen.33@hotmail.com. Thanks! Again, Congrats! - Jessica Swendsen
By
Anonymous, at January 14, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home