Beth - those are some really cute pictures. I think 'Ode to Brown' is adoreable. He looks exactly like the kind of kid who would count to ten when he is angry and not throw ten things or slam the door ten times.
Thanks for the pictures of Bennett & Viv. Vivian looks very pensive in the first photo. Soooo cute!I'm glad you got a halloween picture that sort of turned out. I think the stress of Simon's crying somehow affected my ability to take an in-focus shot.
Cute kids! I think Bennett looks so handsome in the picture with the brown shirt. And his reaction to our little video ("How about Kate again?") is so cute and funny! Thanks for posting those photo updates.
5 Comments:
Hurray!! Pictures I can see. Vivian is getting so big - she is beautiful. And I loved Bennett in his chicken suit. Thank you thank you thank you.
By
Laurie, at November 17, 2007
Beth - those are some really cute pictures. I think 'Ode to Brown' is adoreable. He looks exactly like the kind of kid who would count to ten when he is angry and not throw ten things or slam the door ten times.
By
Anonymous, at November 17, 2007
Thanks for the pictures of Bennett & Viv. Vivian looks very pensive in the first photo. Soooo cute!I'm glad you got a halloween picture that sort of turned out. I think the stress of Simon's crying somehow affected my ability to take an in-focus shot.
By
Carolyn, at November 18, 2007
Cute kids! I think Bennett looks so handsome in the picture with the brown shirt. And his reaction to our little video ("How about Kate again?") is so cute and funny! Thanks for posting those photo updates.
By
JenSwen, at November 19, 2007
I've never seen Bennett look so much like Beth before seeing him in his chicken costume. Funny.
By
Amy, at November 20, 2007
Post a Comment
<< Home