The G. Low Family Blog

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Um, didn't someone go to Paris?

I mean, Amy's post on the new Stephanie Meyer book is great and all, but shouldn't there be some photos from a trip to Paris, the graduation of a summa cum laude graduate, and other exciting events? You are always giving me a hard time about not posting enough on the blog. But that's because nothing exciting ever happens in my life. Going to the library is a highlight in our week. This means that those of you who are doing exciting things must share!

2 Comments:

  • Here, Here. I agree. Let's get some Paris Posts on the blog.

    By Blogger Wendie, at June 30, 2008  

  • I think we saw most of those things wheb we were in Paris, but Gordon wouldn't let us go to the Folies Bergere

    By Blogger Grandma, at July 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home