What is this?! A house for ants?!
It's going to have to be at least... 3 times bigger. - Zoolander
Look what Mom brought home - a mini home. Actually, it's a model of the house that I'm beginning to think that we're going to build. I'm excited.
Front - facing the crazy neighbors

Side - facing Howells Rd.

Front and the other side

Plus, I just took these off my camera. I can't wait to be in Mexico.
Technico supporto

The door to paradise

Paradise

Dead day

Bordo de boogie

I like this one because Clarke looks like the ork on LOTR with two heads.
Look what Mom brought home - a mini home. Actually, it's a model of the house that I'm beginning to think that we're going to build. I'm excited.
Front - facing the crazy neighbors

Side - facing Howells Rd.

Front and the other side

Plus, I just took these off my camera. I can't wait to be in Mexico.
Technico supporto

The door to paradise

Paradise

Dead day

Bordo de boogie

I like this one because Clarke looks like the ork on LOTR with two heads.

1 Comments:
I propose we all make bets as to when the model home becomes the real home!
By
anna, at August 05, 2005
Post a Comment
<< Home