The G. Low Family Blog

Monday, October 03, 2005


We've just had the best visit with Beth and Morgan and Bennett! Morgan had some business in town and Bennett came along (and dragged his mom along as well). Morgan and I went to a Red Sox game and got some necessary accessories for Bennett. It looks like corn stalks in the background (think "if you build it they will come) - but those are just the plants outside our front window seen from a funny angle.

He is the best baby I've ever seen (or had). He just eats and sleeps. Morgan says he rolls over, but no one else has seen that yet so...

They left today, and so ends my month (almost) of company. We've lived here for 8 years and this is the first time we've had back to back (and overlapping even) company. Too bad for me that it all came the first few weeks of my seminary teaching career. Oh well. It's all over now.

I'm loving teaching seminary. I have 10 girls and 4 boys, all juniors and seniors. A great group who even sing an opening and closing song in harmony!

Gordon and I leave this week for Utah to see Heather, then up to Rexburg for our friend, Kim Clark's, inauguration at BYU-Idaho.

1 Comments:

  • Seriously, that is the cutest picture ever! I love Red Sox fans! I especially love cute little baby Red Sox fans! Sorry, Morgan : )

    By Blogger Amy, at October 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home