The G. Low Family Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lukeford


I thought that I'd make it official on the blog: I recently started dating one of my friends from summer. His name is Luke Langford, but I call him Lukeford. Let's see... he's a chem. major at Harvard, he's from Oregon, he made it to the finals in the auditions for the reality show "Beauty and the Geek," and he's just a really neat guy. For the summer, he was in Boston taking a class, being an RA of sorts for the high school students taking summer classes at Harvard, and being my "movie buddy" (i.e. a friend who was pretty much always up for a trip to the movie theatre). Here is the only picture that I have of us together. This is from a photo scavengar hunt that was at the end of the spring. We barely knew each other when this picture was taken.

8 Comments:

  • Yes!! I am so happy you posted a picture of Luke and you on the blog. You two are cute, even in that ridiculous picture. We really like him - two enthusiastic thumbs up.

    By Blogger anna, at October 05, 2006  

  • three enthusiastic thumbs up.

    By Blogger Laurie, at October 05, 2006  

  • three enthusiastic thumbs up.

    By Blogger Laurie, at October 05, 2006  

  • Does that make it 6 thumbs up? (look, it's been a long morning - and I'm going my usual nutty before an exam this afternoon). Oops.

    By Blogger Laurie, at October 05, 2006  

  • Amy-this guy sounds like he is right and left brained! I guess that makes him a genius. And he is dating you so what more proof do you need. Cute pictures.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 05, 2006  

  • Great looking guy Amy. And from what I hear, his beauty is more than skin deep. Braun and brains is a terrific combination. Good thing he didn't make it all the way for the TV show, too many girls would be chasing after him right now. Have fun.

    By Blogger Wendie, at October 09, 2006  

  • I doo like your hat!

    By Blogger Gordon, at October 09, 2006  

  • Cute picture!

    By Blogger Grandma, at October 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home