The G. Low Family Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Almost Famous

Luke and I were featured in the Boston Globe Magazine Special Wedding Issue on Sunday, January 20. It was fun for us to have the writer come and interview us and then, about a week later, have the photographer and his assistant come. They actually taped up the wallpaper that is in the background of our picture to make it a little more exciting and uniform with the pictures of the other couples. That took most of the time and then Luke and I just stood there talking and feeling weird that so many pictures were being taken. I have a whole new level of respect for the contestants on America's Next Top Model.




5 Comments:

  • I have famous friends!

    By Blogger ellen, at January 24, 2008  

  • Happy Anniversary to you, happy anniversary to you, happy anniversary to Luke and Amy . . . Happy anniversary to you. (sing to the tune of Happy Birthday)

    Awesome article.

    By Blogger anna, at January 25, 2008  

  • Its true - you never know who is watching/reading. Way to be good examples! I think that picture is great - it shows lots of personality. Cute! Thanks for sharing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 25, 2008  

  • Great picture! You two are such a cute couple. And Amy, I love the collages below. Maybe we should convince you to make one for us.

    By Blogger Janae, at February 01, 2008  

  • Wow, Amy and Luke what a terrific article. I'm so impressed with the interview and your great comments. The picture is also really great. You two are bound for stardom!

    By Blogger Wendie, at March 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home