Here they are! We climbed the Eiffel Tower, went to Versailles, the Louvre, Sacre-Coeur, Saint-Chapelle where we listened to an awesome concert, Napoleans tomb and much more, though those are the only ones pictured here. Love you all.
I'm glad to see the blog is still alive and kicking.
Great pictures Heather. It looks like you sure had a great time, although where are all the pictures of the food you guys ate? Restaurant pics are a Low family vacation staple. There had to at least been a pastry shop or two.
Oh looking at your pictures makes me miss Paris! I want to go back! You went to all my favorite places. What a fun trip. Did you happen to try the ice cream at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower? It is really good.
Thanks for posting, Heather. It looks like you both had a great time. There's even quite a few photos of the pair of you, which I'm assuming involves asking other people to take the picture (which I hate doing). Your last photo is beautiful. I mean, tres beau. Or, tres belle (???) There's a reason mom did not take me to Paris . . .
4 Comments:
I'm glad to see the blog is still alive and kicking.
Great pictures Heather. It looks like you sure had a great time, although where are all the pictures of the food you guys ate? Restaurant pics are a Low family vacation staple. There had to at least been a pastry shop or two.
By
Clarke, at July 07, 2008
Thanks for posting, Heather! I am soooo jealous that you went to Saint Chapel. Paris in the Spring - you two sure are lucky!
By
Amy, at July 07, 2008
Oh looking at your pictures makes me miss Paris! I want to go back! You went to all my favorite places. What a fun trip. Did you happen to try the ice cream at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower? It is really good.
By
Janae, at July 08, 2008
Thanks for posting, Heather. It looks like you both had a great time. There's even quite a few photos of the pair of you, which I'm assuming involves asking other people to take the picture (which I hate doing). Your last photo is beautiful. I mean, tres beau. Or, tres belle (???) There's a reason mom did not take me to Paris . . .
By
Beth, at July 10, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home