The G. Low Family Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I want to wish Beth a very happy 26th Birthday today. Amy says that because you are 26 on the 26th it is your "golden" birthday. I'm not sure what that means, but if I were you I would try to convince people it meant that gold needed to be present in my gifts.

I remember 26 years ago this morning my water broke. I was hugely pregnant, kind of overdue - the Dr.'s could'nt give me a 'for sure' due date - and was incredibly relieved that the process had begun - and incredibly scared that the process had begun! Dad read to me in the labor room, we played cards and I napped. I was the model patient. Maybe a bit too calm - turns out not much was happening and so, close to midnight we had a C-section. After a blessing from Dad. Which our OB/GYN somehow thought was the last rites! Very funny the next day trying to explain to him that we really did have confidence in him and weren't at all worried about dying under his watch!

Hope you have a great day Beth. I love you enormously.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Beth, happy happy birthday! It truly is your Golden birthday, which I firmly believe means you should get gold-type something; none of this regualr-type stuff. All the best, I love you.

    By Blogger Heather, at January 26, 2006  

  • Happy Birthday Beth! Are you 26 and you rock - or does that only happen at 50? Have a good birthday - I hope Morgan and Bennett are making it a wonderful day.

    By Blogger anna, at January 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home