The G. Low Family Blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

We Suck!

Just an official comment on what I'm sure must be obvious to everyone - re blogging only of course. I'm too busy to figure out how to get all my pictures OFF my camera so I can get to the new ones so I can more easily post them on the blog (it is a sad admission to make, but I am one of the not-so-chosen, really technically challenged). Beth's excuse is ..., um I'm not sure, but I bet its good. Heather is too busy having a life (thanks Cornelius - yes that really is his name) to bother with the chronicling thereof. Thank heaven Amy does post - with pictures. Anna posts a lot, but on her blog, so sadly, little reflected glory on us. Gordon? has he ever posted anything? In fact the only reason I'm posting now is because I should be finishing a paper (a treatment plan for a client with Trichotillomania - look it up). Let me reiterate - we suck.

6 Comments:

  • I would love to see Anna's blog - Is there a way I can get an invite?? - Jessica Swendsen

    jeswen.33@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 03, 2008  

  • I would like to state for the record that I would post more except I feel a little sheepish being the only one - especially when it says "The G. Low Family Blog" on top and not "Amy's Blog." So, sorry Mom. Maybe I'll just suck it up and except my fate as the most frequent poster on our blog.

    By Blogger Amy, at April 03, 2008  

  • Yay for Amy .. she saves us all by association! I loved the new blog, btw.

    By Blogger Laurie, at April 03, 2008  

  • Hey - I also miss hearing the updates about you guys - we actually want to know about how things are going. Every time I get on the computer I check out the blogs and I always feel disappointed when there is nothing new. You can all do better though. I know you can.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 05, 2008  

  • also can I get another invite to your blog as well Anna? I know I had it but I forgot about it and then when I went back in my email to check what it was it had expired. Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 05, 2008  

  • So, the only thing worse than not posting is not looking. It's April 11th and I'm just now reading your entry. So, I guess I suck too. Misery loves company so you should feel much better now.

    By Blogger Wendie, at April 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home