Cutest thing since sliced bread

To clarify: Luke is the cutest thing since sliced bread. Why? I'll tell you. I got home from my trip to Utah to visit Heather late last night. This meant that I slept at home and drove to Wellesley this morning. And when I got to my room I just about died with laughter. Luke (who is a balloon-animal making machine) had blocked my door with about 40 long balloons and signs that said "Welcome Back Amy!" Good thing I wasn't in a rush to get anywhere because it took me a few minutes to take the balloons down from my door and put them back up in my room. There is a door behind these balloons, really.


Luke. Silly balloon-animal maker.

Luke's accomplices: Krystal (who has the Wellesley card to let him into the building) and Darren (one of Luke's roommates, provider of transportation).

5 Comments:
What a guy!
By
Laurie, at October 11, 2006
Is Luke the cutest thing since sliced bread or is it the balloons?
By
anna, at October 11, 2006
It looks like that weird painting that we have hanging by the stair case come to life!
By
Heather, at October 11, 2006
Plus also - I didn't know that sliced bread was all that cute.
By
Heather, at October 11, 2006
Nobody brings me balloons or signs proclaiming I'm missed! What am I doing wrong Amy? Whatever, he seems terrific.
By
Wendie, at October 18, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home