Digital Cameras; Any Recommendations?
I have to say that there are a lot of awesome pictures on all of these family blogs, which got me to thinking that a bunch of you must own some pretty awesome cameras. I'm interested in getting a digital camera soon, but I can't decide what kind to get. Does anyone have any recommendations?

3 Comments:
You can't go wrong with the Digital Canon Rebel.
By
ellen, at October 12, 2006
Mine is about five years old, but I love it. It's a Nicon Coolpix2500 and the view screen swivels so you can take pictures of yourself and see what the picture looks like while you're taking it.
By
jessica, at October 18, 2006
I bought my camera from costco. That way, when something breaks within two years (which it probably will) you can take it back and they give you a new one. Just keep all the receipts, boxes, etc.
By
Steve, at October 22, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home