Me too! I was trying to get ahead of my schoolwork so I'd have time this weekend to spend with everyone. I was ahead in Stats - caught up in Psych - even thinking of my research paper when I got another paper assigned today - due next Thursday. On top of putting a reception on tomorrow night for the outgoing Temple President, having a big family weekend for Grant's blessing. Oh yah, and when am I going to find time to prepare all of next weeks seminary lessons. What am I doing - and WHY??
2 Comments:
Me too! I was trying to get ahead of my schoolwork so I'd have time this weekend to spend with everyone. I was ahead in Stats - caught up in Psych - even thinking of my research paper when I got another paper assigned today - due next Thursday. On top of putting a reception on tomorrow night for the outgoing Temple President, having a big family weekend for Grant's blessing. Oh yah, and when am I going to find time to prepare all of next weeks seminary lessons. What am I doing - and WHY??
By
Laurie, at October 19, 2006
Think of how boring your life would be if you didn't have all that going on!!!
By
ellen, at October 20, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home