The G. Low Family Blog

Monday, September 08, 2008

Calgary Goodness

Hello Family!
Here are some pictures from mine and Amy's time Calgary. We had a great time. I love Bennett's faces (and poses) throughout. He's quite a character. Good family fun was had by all. And thanks to Beth and Morgan for having us stay - it was great fun.










3 Comments:

  • thanks Heather! I loved the pictures. You are single handedly keeping the blog alive. Kudos to you.

    By Blogger Laurie, at September 08, 2008  

  • Thanks chica for posting! I agree, family fun was had by all. Bennett and Vivian are adorable.

    By Blogger Amy, at September 10, 2008  

  • Thank you for taking some pictures to document that my children actually had a summer! We all had a great time with the aunties this summer. Come back anytime. I promise I won't make you watch my kids in the West Edmonton Mall again.

    By Blogger Beth, at September 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home