Heather -- that is hilarious! We laughed and laughed. Actually I have a picture of Wendie from about 9th grade with the exact hair that you gave Amy. So funny.
So funny Heather! The picture of Uncle Gordon totally reminds me of Mr Kinzer (Anyone remember him from Louis Riel?) Except his head was a bit wider than that.
12 Comments:
Heather -- that is hilarious! We laughed and laughed. Actually I have a picture of Wendie from about 9th grade with the exact hair that you gave Amy. So funny.
By
Laurie, at September 02, 2008
That's a lot of hair!!
By
ellen, at September 02, 2008
yes! Heather! Awesome!
By
Amy, at September 02, 2008
So funny. Some of those are quite believable.
By
anna, at September 02, 2008
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Laurie, at September 02, 2008
I have a chin now, Dad!
By
Laurie, at September 02, 2008
Morgan's picture reminds me of Grandpa Low and it's kind of creeping me out. It's a good thing I wasn't a teen in the 80's.
By
Beth, at September 03, 2008
I always thought Gordon was better looking than that, but I'm just his mother.
By
Grandma, at September 05, 2008
My favorite is Gordon's. Nicely done Heath! I love them!
By
Anonymous, at September 07, 2008
So funny Heather! The picture of Uncle Gordon totally reminds me of Mr Kinzer (Anyone remember him from Louis Riel?) Except his head was a bit wider than that.
By
Anonymous, at September 07, 2008
I think Luke looks better as a blonde.....and also not like hobo joe! Great post!
By
Bigsmoot, at September 07, 2008
These are fabulous. The Low family looks great in any decade.
By
cathyswendsen, at September 08, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home