A week of birthdays, grandparents, painting & guitar hero. All in all, a good week.
Hello and greetings from Provo!
This past week was great, and as the title indicates full of great things. Here are some pictures describing said great things. The birthday pictures should be obvious, as should the grandparents. My roommate bought us all letters to paint (mine's the H - not either of the A's) and so we painted them. And the guitar hero is the plastic guitar. LOVE you all.







This past week was great, and as the title indicates full of great things. Here are some pictures describing said great things. The birthday pictures should be obvious, as should the grandparents. My roommate bought us all letters to paint (mine's the H - not either of the A's) and so we painted them. And the guitar hero is the plastic guitar. LOVE you all.





4 Comments:
great pics Heather! Thanks for sharing.
By
Laurie, at October 08, 2008
Looks like you had quite a party! and thanks for posting our pic at Conference.
By
Grandma, at October 08, 2008
Heather, thanks for posting. I love your guitar. Very nice indeed. And it looks like you had some awesome eats at the party.
By
Amy, at October 10, 2008
I loved your pictures Heather. Keep them coming. If I can't have an exciting life myself, I can at least enjoy yours vicariously.
By
Wendie, at October 27, 2008
Post a Comment
<< Home