The G. Low Family Blog

Thursday, October 19, 2006


Coy, I am posting this picture to show you're not alone in your parenting style. Many times I have found Clarke totally asleep and Grant wide awake, watching his dad.










Clarke and Grant wrestling - I think Grant won. (After all, he is in the double digit weight category now.)



I had to throw this photo in because I showered and actually did my hair, which doesn't always happen these days.

3 Comments:

  • He's grown in the 6 days since I've seen him!!

    By Blogger Laurie, at October 20, 2006  

  • That last picture is awesome, I love his blonde hair.

    I also am a fan of the baby on chest sleeping time. I think Madeline loves the sound of my heart-beat so we napped for a solid hour and a half together yesterday.

    By Blogger Steve, at October 22, 2006  

  • I love these pictures of Grant. He is such a cute baby! You all look so happy together.

    By Blogger Janae, at October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home