The G. Low Family Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Grant's Blessing Weekend






Thank you to all the family who flew in for Grant's blessing. We truly loved having everyone here and are so grateful for your support and love. Grant missed Morgan, but is looking forward to meeting him at Christmas. Here are some photos from the weekend, including Grant smiling at Grandpa Pete (probably because he was laughing at having just pooped all over him), Grant complaining about his new jacket and the other two from his blessing day, enjoying his beautiful white blanket from his great-grandma Low.

2 Comments:

  • Great pictures of the blessing weekend. Grant looks so peaceful. I wish we lived closer so that we could have been there. Anna you look great! The picture of you and Grant is so cute.

    By Blogger Janae, at October 25, 2006  

  • Thanks for sharing the pictures of such a special weekend. Grant looks like a cute baby. What I'm really impressed with though, is your hair. It's fantastic. Ask Laurie, and she'll agree that it's true, I spend most of my life wishing I had someone else's hair. It looks like it's your turn now!

    By Blogger Wendie, at October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home